- Blessing of married couples today at the 7.00 pm Mass followed by Movie and Meal for couples who have got their entry passes.
- The Chaplet of the Divine Mercy will be recited and sung both in English & Konkani on Fri., 17th, after the 7.00 pm Mass. For details see the notice board.
- Children’s Parliament is having their Annual Children’s Day Party on 18th Nov., at 5: 00 pm in Seva Kendra Hall. Kindly give in your names to your respective child leader latest by 14th Nov. Children are requested to carry a love offering (biscuit packets) for the party. On the occasion of the First World Day of the poor, the child leaders along with the Co-Team will be visiting Dongri jail on Sun., 19th Nov. This love offering of biscuits will be distributed to around 350 children in the Remand home.
- The Parish Youth Council ( PYC ) is organizing a paper drive on Sun., 19th, from 11.00 am. The funds collected will be used for the Musical.
- Pre-Baptism Parenting Programme on 24th & 25th Please contact the parish office for registration forms.
- The Parish Youth Council in collaboration with the Children’s Parliament is staging “ A Musical ” in the last week of December. All kids and youth are urged to participate. For registration contact the Parish Office or the Youth representatives. Parishioners wishing to make any contribution towards the Musical can contact Fr. Lawrence.
- Message of His Holiness Pope Francis, First World Day of the Poor will be celebrated next Sunday, 19th We the Parishioners are requested to bring Dal & Rice, which will be collected after every Mass and will be distributed to the poor of different areas. So please come with your offerings. Let us love not with words but with deeds.
- Thank you very much for last Sunday’s collection which amounted to 52,980/- , All Souls Day Box & School Undercroft collection amounted to Rs. 78,320/- & Mission Sunday Box collection amounted to Rs. 21,650/-