1) Heritage Cross Feast will be held on Tuesday 1st May 2018 after the 7.00 pm. mass, followed by Rosary and the Litany outside the main gate of the Church. Requesting all to attend.
2) During the month of May, Rosary will be recited at the Grotto at 6.30 pm Except Sundays.
3) Change of Mass timings : From 1st May to 31st May 2018
Weekday’s 6.30 am, 7.30 am and 7.00 pm.
Sunday’s 6.30 am, 7.45 am, 9.30 am & 7.00 pm in English & 5.45 pm in Konkani.
4) 4th May First Friday, Konkani Mass at 6.00 pm and Holy half hour Devotions after the 7.00 pm Mass.
5) The Parish Youth Council “PYC” presents “POPSICLES” 2018, A SUMMER CAMP for kids from 6 yrs old to 16 yrs old. The Club this year will include interactive workshop like Dance, Music, Art, Craft etc. along with Games and Sports. For details kindly look up the notice board or meet any of the youth representative. Forms are available in the Parish Office and at the stalls in the porch.
6) The chaplets of the Divine Mercy will be recited and sung both in English & Konkani on 20th April 2018 after the 7.00 pm Mass.
7) R.C.I.A (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults) has already begun enrolling candidate initiated to kindly meet Mr. Ferdie Pereira or Peter Trinidade in the Parish Office. For more details kindly see the notice board.
8) P.L.T. meeting will be held on Wednesday 18th April 2018 in Conference Room No.3
9) Archdiocesan Family Commission is organizing a tour to Dublin (Ireland) for the world Meeting of families from 23rd August 2018 and an extended pilgrimage to Lourdes and Fatima. For details look up the Notice Board.
10) Thank you very much for last Sunday’s collection which amounted to Rs. 64,010/-. Lenten alms box collections Rs.53,460/-.