1. Sunday School as usual today after the 7.45 am Mass.
2. Today we celebrate World Marriage Day. Blessing of married couples at 10.15 am Mass followed by a short get together. All married couples are invited.
3. Pre-Baptism Parenting Programme on 16th -17th February 2018 (Fri-Sat). Kindly contact the Parish Office for registration.
4. The Christian Meditation Group of the parish is organizing a Day of Silent Meditation Prayer and Reflection entitled : Journeying through Lent to Easter on Tuesday February 13 2018, from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. It is a public holiday. The Resource Person is Fr. Charles Rodrigues S.J. for details please refer to the notice board.
5. 14th February, “Ash Wednesday “ Masses as on weekdays with Konkani Mass at 5.45 pm.
6. The Stations of the Cross on Weekdays in Lent:-
– Wednesday at 7.30 in Konkani
– Thursday at 6.15 pm for Children in English
– Fridays at 6.15 pm conducted by SCC’s and 9.30 pm in English
7. There will be Lenten Missions held in our Parish:-
In Konkani – Mon 26th February to Friday 2nd March 2018 by Fr. Avon Vaz
In English – Monday 5th March to Friday 9th March 2018 by Fr. Avon Vaz
Kindly note:- During the Konkani Missions, the 7.00 pm Mass will be in Konkani followed by Missions from 7.30 pm to 9.00 pm. During English Mission, the 7.00 pm Mass will be in English. There will be no Konkani Mass on Wednesday 7th March 2018.
8. Cantors Practice on Friday, 16th February 2018 at 7.45 pm in the Church.
9. Children’s Parliament Meeting on 17th February 2018 at 6 pm in conference Room No.1.
10. Meeting of Zonal Heads – SCC Animators & Youth on Friday 16th February at 7.45 pm at Seva Kendra Hall.
11. Kindly collect a copy of the Parish Souvenir from the dispensers.
12. The Chaplet of the Divine Mercy will be recited and sung both in English & Konkani on Friday 16th February after the 7.00 pm Mass. For details see the notice board.
13. Thank you very much for last Sunday’s Collection which amounted to Rs. 72190/-