1) Sunday School today as usual. No Sunday School next Sunday, 4th February as it is our Parish Feast,
2) All timings of Novena Masses are put up on the Flexes in the premises. Kindly refer. Next Sunday 4th February Mass timings will be as follows:-
6.30 a m Mass in English, 7.45 a.m. Mass in Konkani and 9.30 a,m will be the feast mass. No Evening Mass.
We will also be putting up food stalls in the Porch near the Bell tower after the Novena, those interested may register at the Parish Office.
Parish Fete on 3rd & 4th February 2018. Advertisements & Sponsorship forms are available in the Parish as well as in the Admin Office for various categories of Advertisements & Sponsorship. SCC Animators are requested to pick up SALUTSAV Entry coupons from the Parish/Admin Office.
Forms for various competitions are available in the Parish Office. Kindly patronize and participate in large numbers. American Auction will take place on 3rd February Saturday evening and Housie on 4th February Sunday morning after the Feast Mass
3) Parish Feast and Salutsav 2018 team meeting on Monday 29th January at 7.45 pm in the Seva Kendra Hall.
4) Friday, 2nd February is the Solemnity of the Presentation of our Lord. The Blessing of Candles will be done at 6 am Mass as well as at 7 pm Mass with the procession round the Church premises. This is the Anniversary day of the Dedication of Our Parish Church.
5) Saturday, 3rd February is the Memorial of St. Blaise. Kindly note the blessing of throats will be done only at the Morning Masses. In the Evening the Konkani mass will be at 5.30 p.m. The 1st Vespers will be at 6.30 pm followed by the last Novena Mass at 7 pm and then the inauguration of the Parish Fete.
6) On the Occasion of World Day of the Sick, there will be a Special Mass on Saturday 10th February 2018 at 9.30 am for the Sick and the Home Bound of our Parish organized by the Legion of Mary. Those needing conveyance kindly give in your name and address at the Parish Office. Car owners kindly offer your services.
7) DON BOSCO CENTRE FOR LEARNING, KURLA is offering a 6 months part time “Post Graduate Certification course in Digital Marketing”. This course will be of great benefit to our Catholic professionals and youth. An orientation to share the details of the course has been organized on Sunday 4th from 11 am to 12 noon at the Kurla campus. For orientation & admission details to Batch VIII . please refer to the poster on the parish notice board.
8) Little Wonders, the pre-primary section of Our Lady of Salvation High School announces its admission to Junior K.G for the academic year 2018-2019. The admission process will be done online. Kindly see the notice board for other details.
9) Thank you very much for last Sunday’s Collection which amounted to Rs.59,550/-