1. Sunday School as usual today after the 7.45 am Mass.
2. The Legionaries sincerely thank Bishop Barthol, our priests, car owners and those who helped at the Mass for the sick. God Bless you all abundantly.
3. Lenten Missions will be held in our Parish:
In Konkani – Monday 26th February to Friday 2nd March 2018. By Fr. Avon Vaz.
In English – Monday 5th March to Friday 9th March 2018. By Fr. Avon Vaz.
Kindly note: During the Konkani Missions, the 7.00 pm Mass will be in Konkani followed by Missions from 7.30 pm to 9.00 pm. During English Mission, the 7.00 pm Mass will be in English. There will be no Konkani Mass on Wednesday 7th March 2018.
4. The Stations of the Cross on Weekdays in Lent:
– Wednesday at 7.30 in Konkani
– Thursday at 6.15 pm for Children in English
– Fridays at 6.15 pm conducted by SCC’s and 9.30 pm in English.
5. The Salvation Medical Centre is happy to announce that Dr. Mansi Jain a Psychiatrist will be available for consultation on alternate Thursday from 11 am to 12 noon. Besides treating the regular psychological problems like anxiety and depression, she has a special expertise in dealing with addictions. Parishioners who need help with alcoholism, drug, nicotine, internet and other addictions can avail of her services. For details contact Medical Centre.
6. Parish Pastoral Council (PPC) meeting will be held on Wednesday 21st February at 7.15 pm in the Seva Kendra Hall.
7. Thank you very much for last Sunday’s Collection which amounted to Rs. 63,680/-.