1. Today Parish Feast of Our Lady of Salvation .Mass in English at 6.30 am, 7.45am Mass in Konkani and 9.30 am Church Feast Mass. No evening Mass.
2. There will be no Sunday School Today on account of the Parish Feast & Salutsav 2018.
3. CLM Konkani Ladies Sodality is celebrating the Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes on 11th February at 5.45 pm with Triduum on Thurs. 8th February at 6 pm, Friday 9th February at 6.pm and Saturday 10th February at 5.00 pm. All are invited.
4. On the Occasion of World Day of the Sick, there will be a Special Mass on Saturday 10th February 2018 at 9.30 am for the Sick and the Home Bound of our Parish organized by the Legion of Mary. Those needing conveyance kindly give in your name and address at the Parish Office. Car owners kindly offer your services.
5. The Christian Meditation Group of the parish is organizing a Day of Silent Meditation Prayer and Reflection entitled : Journeying through Lent to Easter on Tuesday February 13, 2018 from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. It is a public holiday. The Resource Person is Fr. Charles Rodrigues S.J. For details please refer to the notice board.
6. Pre-Baptism Parenting Programme on 16th -17th February (Fri-Sat) 2018. Kindly contact the Parish Office for registration..
7. The SCC Community animators are requested to conduct prayer service in their respective clusters on Friday the 9th of Feb 2018 for the confirmands.
8. 62 Confirmands from our Parish will receiving the Sacrament of Confirmation on Saturday 10th February at the 6.30 pm Mass. Kindly keep them in your prayers. Also kindly note that the main body of the Church will be reserved for the Confirmands with their parents, God parents & Family Members.
9. Cantors will meet on Friday, 9th February at 7.45 pm in the church for the practice of Lenten hymns.
10. World Marriage Day will be celebrated on 11th February 2018 at the 10.15 am mass. All married couples are invited for this mass and to a short get together in the parish Hall at 11.15 am. Those celebrating their Silver & Golden Jubilees from Jan – June 2018 are requested to give their name & contact details to the parish office.
11. Thank you very much for last Sunday’s Collection which amounted to Rs. 56020/- & Box collection for the month of January Rs16720/-