1. There will be a talk on Youth and the Eucharist tomorrow / today at 4.00 pm to 5.30 pm by Fr. Gerad Rodrigues SJ, in the Parish Hall. Requesting all the Youth of our parish to attend.
2. The Christian Meditation Group of our Parish is organizing a full day programme of Discourses, Prayer and Silent Meditation entitled “ The Spirituality of Imperfection ” on Tuesday, 28th March in the Parish Hall. The resource person is Bro Milton Lawrence from the community of the Christian Brothers. For details, please see the notice board.
3. A talk on Part / Full time job opportunities at the Life Insurance Corporation of India will be given by a Development officer of the LIC, on Tuesday, 28 March, at 10.00 am in conference Room No 3. All are invited but entry only for those who register their names in the Church office before 26th Mar 2017. or at the Stall, This is organized by the Sr. Citizens Group of our Parish.
4. The Stations of the Cross on Weekdays of Lent :
Wednesdays at 7.30 pm in Konkani
Thurs. at 6.15 pm for children in English
Fridays at 6.15 pm – Conducted by SCCs and 9.30 pm in English.
5. Lenten Missions in English – Mon., 27th to Fri., 31st March, by Fr. Oscar OP ( a Dominican Missionary ) There will be No Konkani Mass on Wednesday, 29th March. Kindly collect the hand bill – Prayer for the Mission kept in the Church dispensers.
6. Salvation Community Centre is organizing a celebration on the occasion of “ World Women’s Day ” on Sat., 1st April, at 3.30 pm in the Seva Kendra Hall. All women are invited.
7. The Daughters of the Heart of Mary – Nirmala Niketan sisters are organizing a day of Recollection on Sun., 2nd April, at Premankur, St. Pius Complex, Goregaon, for young working women. For details please see the notice board.
8. Admissions to the Trained Teacher’s Certificate Course and Early Childhood Care and Education Course at St. Margaret’s Training College, Clare Road, Byculla, are in progress. For details please see the notice board.
9. Citizencredit Co.Op. Bank Ltd. Welcomes you to the symposium “ Make your money Work for you ” The event will be held on Tuesday, 4th April at 10.30 am at St. Andrew’s Auditorium, Bandra. For details please see the notice board.
10. All Cells & Associations are requested to submit their Annual plans & budget by 30th April ’17. Please collect the forms for the same from the Administration office — 1st floor.
11. Thank you very much for your contribution for last Sunday amounting to Rs.54,070/-
Fr. Barthol Barretto