1) Intensive week for 1st Holy Communicants daily from Mon., 30th Oct., to Fri. 3rd Nov. from 6.15 pm to 8.00 pm in the Seva Kendra Hall. Attendance is compulsory.
2) Sunday School re-opens next Sunday, 5th Nov, 2017.
3) Tues., 31st Oct., there will be the third Session of the Series on the Liturgy at 7.30 pm in the Seva Kendra Hall. All Choirs, Extraordinary Ministers, Lectors, Cantors are invited.
4) Weds.,1st Nov., All Saints Day, the Litany of Saints will be recited after every Mass.
5) On 2nd Nov., All Souls Day, we do not take particular Mass Intentions. We offer the Eucharist for all the departed members of your family of this parish. However if you would you like to offer any personal intention, do write the name of the departed person on a piece of paper, and if you so desire attached to this paper any amount as Mass intention amount and put these in the boxes marked All Souls Day. We will later compile the list of all these intentions, combine them into suitable Mass intentions and offer them to Mission Centers. Be assured all these intentions will be prayed for.
6) Mass timings on All Souls Day :
6.00 am & 8.00 am Mass in English in the Church
6.30 am & 7.30 am Mass in English in the School Undercroft
6.00 pm Mass in Konkani & 7.00 pm Mass in English in the Church
Blessing of the Graves will be after 7.30 am Mass.
7) 3rd Nov., First Friday of the month, Mass in Konkani at 6.00 pm. Holy Half Hour Devotions after the 7.00 pm Mass.
8) Cantors choir practice on Fri., 3rd Nov., at 8.00 pm in the Church.
9) Children Parliament Meeting on Sat., 4th Nov., at 6.00 pm in the Parish Hall.
10) 3 M’s – Mass, Movie and a Meal, get-together for married couples will be held on Sun., 12th Nov. Passes are available in the Parish office and with Fr. Lawrence D’Souza.
11) Kindly collect a copy of Parish Bulletin for the family kept in the Church dispensers.
12) Thank you very much for last Sunday’s collection which amounted to Rs. 50,750/- PARISH PRIEST