1. Sunday School as usual tomorrow/today after the 7.45am Mass.
2. Parish Liturgy Team meeting will be held on Wed., 22nd Feb., at 7.00 pm in Conf. Room No. 3. Members are requested to collect the Agenda from the Sacristy.
3. There will be a training session for the Heads & Asst Heads of all Cells & Associations on Friday 24th February, 2017 at the Seva Kendra Hall at 7.30 pm. Kindly make it convenient to attend.
4. Next Sunday i.e 26th February will be celebrated as Bible Sunday in the Archdiocese. In preparation for the same, a small sharing activity based on Scripture will be conducted in the SCC clusters during the week. The Animators are requested to collect the Activity Sheets from their community coordinators. There will also a blessing of bibles at each mass, so parishioners are requested to carry their personal copies of the Bible for the blessing.
5. The English Prayer Group is conducting a Life in the Spirit Seminar comprising of Life Transforming Spirit filled teachings and Eucharistic Adoration with prayer for healing. This will be held from 28th Feb., to 21st March, at 7.30 pm every Tuesday in our Church.
6. 1st March- Ash Wednesday : Mass Timings : 6.00 am, 6.45 am, 7.30 am & 7.00 pm – English 5.45 pm – Konkani
7. Online admission of students to Jr. K.G. in Creative Academy of Dr. Antonio da Silva High School for the academic year 2017-18 will commence from 20th Feb., at 11.00 am upto 7th March, at 5.00 pm. Priority will be given to Catholics of the Parish, with fee concessions. For details, kindly refer to the Church notice board.
8. Lucky Draw for the Raffle will be held tomorrow / today after the 10.15 am Mass in the Parish Hall. Parishioners are invited to be present for the same.
9. Thank you very much for your contribution for last Sunday amounting to Rs.50,710/-
Fr. Barthol Barretto