1. HEARTalk debate between Confirmands and Parents tomorrow / today after the 7.45 am Mass in the Seva Kendra Hall. Besides Confirmands and their Parents, First Holy Communicants parents are also to attend the same.
2. Sunday School as usual tomorrow / today after the 7.45am Mass.
3. Couples for Christ meeting will be held on Sun., 29th Jan., in Conf. R. No.. from 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm . All couples are invited.
4. Thurs., 2nd Feb., we celebrate the Feast of the Presentation of our Lord. Masses will be as scheduled – 6.00 am, 6.45 am, 7.30 am in English, 6.00 pm in Konkani. The Candle Mass procession will be held round the Church Vicinity at the 7.00 pm Novena Mass.
5. Gospel Music will be held on Fri., 3rd Feb., after the 7.00 pm Novena Mass in the Church.
6. The Zonal Community Choir will meet for it practice of Parish Feast Vespers and Novena Mass for 4th Feb., on Mon., 30th Jan., Tues., 31st Jan., and on Fri., 3rd Feb., at 8.00 pm in the Church. Requesting all Community members to be present.
7. Sun. 5th Feb., Parish Feast of Our Lady of Salvation. 6.30 am Mass in English, 7.45 am Mass in Konkani & 9.30 am Church Feast Mass
8. Sat., 11th Feb., is the World Day of the Sick. There will be Mass for sick and the homebound at 9.30 am , organized by the Legion of Mary. Car owners who like to help for pick and drop are requested to contact the Legionaries or the Parish office.
9. Sun. 12th Feb., we celebrate World Marriage Day. Blessing of married couples at 10.15 am Mass followed by a short get-together. All married couples are invited. Those celebrating Silver and Golden Jubilees between Jan. – June 2017 are requested to enroll in the parish office.
10. Pre-Baptism Parenting Programme on Fri., 17th Feb. Registration forms are available in the Parish office.
11. The Novena in preparation for the Parish Feast of Our Lady of Salvation is in progress. Kindly note the Konkani Novena Masses will be at 6.00 pm everyday except tomorrow / today at 5.45 pm & on Sat., 4th Feb., it will be at 5.30 pm. The English Novena Masses will be at 7.00 pm everyday except tomorrow, Sun. it will be at 7.45 am Mass and on Sat., 4th Feb., the First Vespers of the Feast will be at 6.30 pm followed by the Novena Mass at 6.50 pm. Kindly come and participate in the Novena in large numbers.
12. The Hope & Life Association – ( Widows Group ) is having its Annual Day tomorrow / today at St. Joseph’s The Worker Church, Bandra ( East ) , Deanery Level. Mass at 10.00 am. A mini bus has been organized. Requesting all widows of our parish to kindly attend. For details, please see the notice board.
13. Parish Fete on 4th & 5th Feb., 2017. Brochure Ad’s & Sponsorship forms for various in-house and stage events as well as banners are available in the Parish as well as in Admin. Office. Raffle Forms will be available with the PPC Members and Steering Committee Members. Kindly patronize and participate in large numbers.
14. There will be a sale of food items and sweets, put up by our parishioners in the Parish Hall after each mass.. Please patronise the stalls. We also invite our parishioners who are interested to put up stalls, to register at the Parish office / Legion Stall at all the Masses.
15. The Medical Centre will be screening an informative series of talks, on Cancer every Friday between 4 – 5 pm in Conf. R. No. 1.The talks are part of a documentary series, “ The truth about Cancer ” and have loads on valuable information on prevention and different methods of managing Cancer. Talks are open to all.
16. Kindly note the next Parish Liturgy Team Meeting will be held on Wed, 22nd Feb, 2017
17. Thank you very much for your contribution for last Sunday amounting to Rs.63,685/-
Fr. Barthol Barretto