1. First Holy Communion tomorrow / today at the 10.15 am Mass. Kindly note that the main body of the church will be reserved for the First Holy Communicants along with their parents and family members. Kindly pray for our First Holy Communicants.
2. No Sunday School tomorrow / today on account of First Holy Communion.
3. HEARTalk debate between Confirmands and Parents on 29th January after the 7.45 am Mass in the Seva Kendra Hall. Besides Confirmands and their Parents, First Holy Communicants parents are also to attend the same.
4. In preparation for the Parish Feast of Our Lady of Salvation we will begin this Fri., 27th January, to 4th Feb., 2017. The Konkani Novena Masses will be at 6.00 pm everyday except on Sunday, 29th Jan, at 5.45 pm & on Sat., 4th Feb., it will be at 5.30 pm. The English Novena Masses will be at 7.00 pm everyday except on Sun., 29th Jan., it will be at 7.45 am Mass and on Sat., 4th Feb., the First Vespers of the Feast will be at 6.30 pm followed by the Novena Mass at 6.50 pm. We have invited outside preachers for the Novena. The Novena Mass Liturgies must be submitted for approval to Fr. Lawrence by Mon., 23rd Jan., 7.00 pm. Kindly come and participate in the Novena in large numbers.
5. During the Novena, in order to bring in more fellowship and encourage the small entrepreneurs of our Parish, we propose to have 2 to 3 stalls put up for sale of food / sweets etc., We invite our parishioners who are interested to put up stalls, to register at the Parish office / Legion Stall at all the Masses.
6. The Hope & Life Association- ( Widows Group ) is having its Annual Day on Sun., 29th Jan., at St. Joseph’s The Worker Church, Bandra ( East ) , Deanery Level. Mass at 10.00 am. A mini bus has been organized. Requesting all widows of our parish to kindly attend. For details, please see the notice board.
7. Thurs., 26th Jan., Republic Day, there will Flag Hoisting after the 7.30 am Mass.
8. There will be an Jesus Encounter and Healing Retreat on 28th to 29th Jan from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm at St. Andrew’s Auditorium, Bandra. To register contact CCR office at Salvation Seva Kendra Bldg., 3rd Floor.
9. Parish Fete on 4th & 5th Feb., 2017. Brochure Ad’s & Sponsorship forms for various in-house and stage events as well as banners are available in the Parish as well as in Admin. Office. Forms for various Competitions are also available in the Parish Office. kindly note that the last date for submission of the competitions form has been extended to 25th Jan. Raffle Forms will be available with the PPC Members and Steering Committee Members. Kindly patronize and participate in large numbers.
10. The Medical Centre will be screening an informative series of talks, on Cancer every Friday between 4 – 5 pm in Conf. R. No. 1.The talks are part of a documentary series, “ The truth about Cancer ” and have loads on valuable information on prevention and different methods of managing Cancer. Talks are open to all.
11. Thank you very much for your contribution for last Sunday amounting to Rs.57,040/-
Fr. Barthol Barretto