1. Sunday School Closing Ceremony tomorrow / today at 9.45 am at the Salvation School Undercroft. All Sunday School children and their parents are invited for the same.
2. The Legionaries are organizing a Walking Pilgrimage to Mount Mary Basilica, Bandra on Mon., 13th March, leaving Church at 5.00 pm.
3. The Chaplet of the Divine Mercy will be recited and sung both in English & Konkani on Fri., 17th Feb., after the 7.00 pm Mass. For details see the notice board.
4. St. Joseph Choral Society will be celebrating the Feast of their Patron , St. Joseph, on Mon., 20th March at the 7.00 pm Mass. A Tridum will be held on Fri., 17th Mar., and Sat., 18th Mar at the 7.00 pm Mass and on Sun., 19th Mar. at the 9.00 am Mass.
5. There will be a talk on Youth and the Eucharist on Sun., 26th Mar., at 4.00 pm to 5.30 pm by Fr. Gerad Rodrigues SJ, in the Parish Hall. Requesting all the Youth of our parish to attend.
6. The Stations of the Cross on Weekdays of Lent :
Wednesdays at 7.30 pm in Konkani
Thurs. at 6.15 pm for children in English
Fridays at 6.15 pm – Conducted by SCCs and 9.30 pm in English.
7. There will be Lenten Missions held in our Parish :
In Konkani – Mon., 20th to Fri., 24th March, by Fr. Avon Vaz ( Pilar Father )
In English – Mon., 27th to Fri., 31st March, by Fr. Oscar OP (by a Dominican Missionary )
Kindly Note : During the Konkani Missions, the 7.00 pm Mass will be in Konkani followed by Missions from 7.30 pm to 9.00 pm. However, Mon., 20th March, 7.00 pm Mass will be in English followed by the Konkani Missions. During English Missions, the 7.00 pm Mass will be in English. There will be No Konkani Mass on Wednesday, 29th March. The Preacher of the English Missions Fr. Oscar will be visiting homes from 19th to 26th March, assisted by the SCC Co-ordinators.
8. Income for Salutsav 2017 is Rs.9,78,280/- and amount remaining after deducting Expenses is Rs. 4,75,217/-. This amount will be shared between Medical Centre & CCO for their activities.
9. Thank you very much for your contribution for last Sunday amounting to Rs.50,600/-
Fr. Barthol Barretto